Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap #2


Annually we meet on the day after Thanksgiving, with Sam & Monica Hassas and Johannes & Tawni Escudero for dinner.  I think this year may be our fifth or sixth year of doing this.  I look forward to it every year.  Not meeting up after a conference, not going out to eat after a youth event...just getting together for the sole purpose of having a good time.
Usually Monica or I host it, but this year we boycotted all of the work and opted for a Maggiano's feast instead...who could resist that???? 
JW and I feel so blessed to have these two couples in our lives.  They are truly GOOD PEOPLE, and we feel honored to call them FRIENDS.
JE, TE, SH & MH ~We love you guys and look forward to another 50 years of Post-Thanksgiving Dinners with you! -LW 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time being with great friends. I think I'm still digesting beef medallions, haha! Love you guys!

JDE

e-luminations said...

Good food, GREAT Friends, we couldn't ask for a better tradition, other than to maybe try it more than once a year ;-)~

We love you guys!
TLE

 
Clicky Web Analytics