Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Quick Catch Up

Revivalution Youth -> Christmas in the Park & Streets of Bethlehem
Birthday Celebration #1 with BFF's -> P.F. Chang's
Birthday Celebration #2 with my family -> Claim Jumpers
Birthday Celebration #3 with the hubster (forgot camera) -> Carino's
Ollie met Santa -> don't think he liked him
Date night with hubster -> San Francisco/ Union Square
Hosted Christmas Eve at my house -> parents and my aunt and uncle came over (sibling's are in Peru - long story).
Christmas day -> spent with JW's family (forgot camera)
  • I have been 29 now for one week, and must admit that I do feel a little more mature  ;o)
  • I have been off of work for a week, and have had moments of complete boredom (I will be sooo ready to go back to work).
  • So far have been over to the Hassas' house twice for dinner (with a third time approaching this weekend) - thinking we will be wearing out our welcome really soon ;o)
Happy New Year's Everyone! - LW

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Leah!

I loved seeing pictures of your parents, such awesome people!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Busy, busy time. Glad you are able to enjoy. It was so good to see pictures of your mom and dad. BTW: Your mom contacted me through eBay the other day. I was so glad to hear from her. She holds a special place in my heart.

Just want to wish you and Jason a very Happy New Year filled with God's Blessings and Promises and Every Good Thing Possible. You two are so deserving. Love ya.

Monica Hassas said...

NONSENSE! You will never out your welcome at our house. We were thrilled you came over three times within a one-week span - SO RARE! I blogged that I don't think you guys even come over three times in ONE year. LOL

 
Clicky Web Analytics