Thursday, October 2, 2008

Communication


I just spent the last 3 hours in a Sunday School Meeting with some incredible people. They are the leaders of the Blue Bomber Crew and the Management team of the First Church Sunday School. We were discussing a possible solution to facilitate ongoing growth in our classes. As I sat there and listened to each individual speak, the more I really understood the concept of communication. It is so important if the team is going to be successful or progressive.
Even though, I may not have agreed with every perspective that was being given, I still respect that the form of communication was in progress. It helps me understands how and what a person is thinking or feeling. It is my goal to be communicative with the people I work with. From Volunteers to even friends. The concept of communication in our walk with God is even so crucial. Just my random thoughts for the night.

Maximum Velocity is tomorrow night. I am looking forward to Tirso and Rachel Gonzalez of Sanger staying with us. I am anticipating seeing friends from all over Norcal. Connecting to friends is always a highlight at conferences.

I think I'm gonna rock a crazy pocket square @ Maximum Velocity. Wayne Francis Style - JW

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics