Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting Ready for Sunday....

There is alot of planning / strategizing that goes into Sunday Morning Blue Bomber Crew 2 Session Sundays!  It took alot just to say that whole sentence!  
My weekly ritual is to email out to all the bus workers a Play By Play Game plan as to how are going to execute our teams.  The Blue Bomber Crew has now hit over 50 volunteers.  
Everyone person has a role on Sunday Mornings - even throughout the week.  From weekly evangelism to picking up the donated pastries on Friday / Saturday nights.  It's pretty awesome how everyone works together for a common goal.

Tonight we have a 2009 Sectional Kick Off Rally at East Valley Pentecostal Church.  Bro Tim Torres is our guest.  I have always appreciated Bro Tim, because of his consistency and passion for the Kingdom of God.  And it also helps that he is a great preacher.

Usually we have great attendance at our rallies.  However I have had a few call ins from a couple youth ministries to inform me that due to Church Prayer Services, they would be unable to attend.  I have found that Januarys often times are difficult times to schedule sectional / district events due to the conflicting of local church events.

I am sure we will have a move of God tonight.  I will keep you all in the loop as to how it goes tonight.  - JW

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics