Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We have entered the world of Blogging...


It is finally official. The West Family consisting of Jason, Leah, & Ollie have entered the bloggesphere. Please be patient with us as we become adjusted to this new system in our lives. We are glad that you will join with us in THE WESTSIDE STORY -JW

I cannot believe we started a blog! Everytime I have been told (by Monica) that I need one my response has been ~ "I won't start one unless I update it on a regular basis and I really don't have a lot of exciting things to blog about (maybe I should rephrase that to "exciting things that I CAN blog about"..lol).
Anyways, here we are....I hope that we will not disappoint you and will keep you entertained and updated on what is going on in our lives. ~LW

8 comments:

Monica Hassas said...

Yipeeee! It's about time. =)

Pastor Darin Sargent said...

Hey bro - welcome. It is time you finally put your profound thoughts on the web.

Sargent

The Rowell Bunch said...

Hello Leah,

Welcome to the blogging world. I know I met you briefly at Kristys wedding...just wanted to stop by and say hi :)

God Bless,

The Rowell Bunch

Karen J. Hopper said...

Welcome to Blogland. Know your site will be a favorite of mine, so have already put you on my favorite list. Love you guys.

marisa luke said...

Hi Bro. & Sis. West! Welcome to the blogging world. :)

Jason & Leah said...

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!!!

JW & LW

Scott Andrew said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. We're stoked you're here and totally support you guys! San Jose is a better place because of the West family! Keep us updated on revival!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland! I'm so glad you have your own now - isn't if fun?! I read all you have posted so far and you already have it down very well - it's great! I've got you on my blog roll.
Love and appreciate you both so much and I admire you for all your work in God's kingdom.

 
Clicky Web Analytics