Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oxnard Youth Retreat...

This past weekend I was blessed to be with a pretty awesome group of young people - The Rock Youth Group of Oxnard, CA. I spoke at their annual youth retreat. When I arrived I was greeted by some incredibly real and extremely genuine young people. There are some youth groups that are not the easiest to talk to or connect with, and this was not one of them!

The Youth Team of Oxnard is led by Bro Daniel McGovern and Sis Rosalyn. They are doing an incredible work - I love seeing passionate youth workers in the Kingdom of God.

Keep me in your prayers as I head to Spokane,WA on Thursday morning. I will be there for 2 days. Bro Rick Mayo is a complete Savage for the Kingdom. He has invited me to be a part of an evangelistic event, reaching unchurched youth. I am pretty stoked.

I will blog about it this weekend.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics