Thursday, June 18, 2009

Randomness


We have major pillow issues.

Not sure how it has happened. JW and I have discussed it, and neither one of us can recall one time (while growing up) that we had sleep issues due to an uncomfortable pillow. What has changed? Are we more picky now that we are "all grown up"?

Now it seems like every other night. . .our pillows are flat, we wake up with a headache or a sore neck, we toss and turn trying to get comfortable. . .etc. etc.

The way that JW sleeps with his head straight in a pillow and me with mine like a ball cannot be good! Look what we have become due to uncomfortable pillows?!?!
.
I have purchased so many pillows the past 8 years....you really would not believe it if I told you.
.
So, I said all that to say. . . we need help finding the perfect pillow.
.
Can you help?
-LW

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Pure Comfort Novaform Pillow from COSTCO... =D

Anonymous said...

Us too.... My grandparents have the PERFECT pillows. They are latex, never go flat and are so comfortable. I can only find them online and they run about 50.00 each (that's the only reason we haven't gotten them yet). But I do plan on getting one before the end of the month.

Karen J. Hopper said...

We have the same problem Leah. I've bought so many different ones, from $5.99 to $159.99 each. They all get out of shape. In fact, I think the $5plus ones last better. lol

Tina West said...

A suggestion also: try a small neck type pillow. Grandma Swank and Mark made me one years back when I was in the hsp (shaped in a tube) and I used that till I wore it out and it worked great to support my head and neck with my body.
The pillows I bought for Jason & Mark came from Mervyns.

Anonymous said...

Sleep number pillows are are great! They make different types base on how you sleep.

Jerry said...

The holy grail of a good night's sleep, I've probably bought enough pillows to start a small store. The best pillow I've slept on is at the Beach House Hotel at "our" hotel at the beach in Hermosa Beach and most any W Hotels.

Anonymous said...

Tony and I both use the Temperpidic pillows. They work well whether you are a back or side sleeper. If you are a stomach sleeper it is best to use no pillow. I know that they are expensive but they last a long time and are worth every penny that you invest.
Tony & Dee Dee

 
Clicky Web Analytics