Friday, April 3, 2009

A little about Jwest...

Alright, so The Westside Stories is not going to just be about Ministry involvement, but also to give you a little random insight into The West Family. Today's installment is my collection of ties. Not just any tie, but nice ties.
I have not bought many ties within the last 6 months. However, I have just started my bow tie collection. I am excited about the progress of this latest development.
In fact, it is my intention to spark the BOW TIE Revival in our Young Men's Tie Arsenal at the First Church. -JW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle beat you with the bow ties. He's been wearing them for a few years now. :-)
Have fun!

Wow! You sure have a lot of ties. How many?

Jason & Leah said...

I actually took a short break on wearing bow ties. I used to wear them quite often when I was in BIble College.

Ii have around 275 - 300 ties. lol

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That is a lot! Ha! You need a separate closet just for your ties!

My problem would be the decision I would have to make as to which one to wear every time. Whew! Do you rotate them so you don't wear the same one too close to each other? That's what I do with my husband's ties. But, he only has about 25. I better get shopping to catch up to you. Ha!

You are funny, Bro. West. :D

Hey, I met a girl @ Ladies Conf. who owns about 300 pair of shoes and about 200 purses!

 
Clicky Web Analytics