Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bookworm

I love books. Always have, always will.

Nothing is more relaxing to me than to curl up on the couch with a good book. I read every night before I go to bed, until I can barely keep my eyes open. If I am reading a really good book, that I cannot wait to finish, I will bring it to work and read it on my lunch everyday until I am done.

My husband thinks I am a bookworm.

I agree.

I am an extremely fast reader, if (and only if) I find the book interesting. This past Tuesday I received a book in the mail after work (bought off of eBay for $3.99, I might add). By Wednesday morning 12:05am I was done with it.

Weird....huh?!?!

Currently I have 19 books on my nightstand that I am wanting/needing to read.

Is that normal????

I must admit that many of them have been there for at least a year. Most are self help books. Though I know that I need to read them, I don't find them nearly as interesting as a novel or a biography.

But this year (as a New Year's resolution that I am just now adding to my list) I am going to read all 19 and FINALLY have a clean nightstand.

I have already started on two of them.

~LW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you're not normal. Wait...was that a rhetorical question? ROFL

Anonymous said...

Ummm...that means I'm not normal either.

Oh, happy day, when I read this post! Another bookworm! Love you, love you, love you. :)

I have a pile of books on my night stand too. I always read about ten books at once - switching around between them according to my mood.

I LOVE books! Have lots and lots. And...I'm teased about it. :(

Thanks for validating my obsession.

 
Clicky Web Analytics