Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Week Early...But I am EXTREMELY Thankful for...

  1. God's love, GRACE & mercy.
  2. JW - He is the best. Need I say more?
  3. My Pastor and His Family - with different circumstances that have happened in my life, the Shoemakes have really become like FAMILY. I love them very much (and I am not just saying that because I know they read our blog..haha).
  4. My Family - I am VERY blessed to have been raised in a great home. I have wonderful parents and my siblings are pretty cool too. I hated it while growing up, but now LOVE the fact that I come from a large family.
  5. My Life - Though FAR from being perfect - I have a GREAT life compared to many others.
  6. Friends - I don't know how I could survive without my friends....I would surely drive JW CRAZY!
  7. Ollie - I know, I know.....many of you are SHOCKED that he is this far down the list, but in case we have fooled you into thinking differently - he is a dog.
  8. Living at the Church - I feel so connected to EVERYTHING that goes on at the church. I will miss so many things if/when we move. (Westside - UPC Cribs Video coming soon).
  9. My Job - God has BLESSED me with a great job that is flexible and gives me time to do MANY church related things (as well as blog..hahaha). The pay isn't bad either ;o)
  10. Living in San Jose - Though I dream of moving back East for a year(just to experience the SEASONS), I know that being a California native I would DIE. I am blessed to be able to live in the most beautiful city in the US.

There are a MILLION more things that I could list, but these are just a few that have been on my mind this week. - LW

3 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

A wonderful list of heartfelt Thankfulness. We are a blessed people.

Chandra said...

*gasp* Does King Ollie know he's just a dog?! :o)

Jonathan Shoemake said...

I'm sooo glad Ollie can't read. He would be suicidal to know that he was #7 on your list.

 
Clicky Web Analytics